On Monday 18th May 2020, the MENALegalNetwork.org team officially launched the website and social media channels for a dynamic network of lawyers, academics, scholars, practitioners and student working on law and legal developments in the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
Search the Site
@MENALegalNet on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
May 17, 2020
July 13, 2020
- Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?
- The Turkish Model: Can It Be Replicated?
- Bahrain: The Revolution That Wasn't
- Syrian Uprising Raises The Specter Of Sectarian War
- In Post-Gadhafi Libya, Islamists Start To Rise
- Egypt, Tunisia Try To Turn Elections Into Democracy
- Timeline: The Major Events Of The Arab Spring
- Growth in the Gulf: Four Ways Forward July 22, 2021
- Economic Complexity and Exports: Kuwait in the Context of the GCC Region July 20, 2021
- Exports, Diversification and Economic Growth in the GCC States July 20, 2021
- What the Palestinian Uprising tells us about Occupation and Authoritarianism in the Middle East July 15, 2021
- Book Review – ‘The Cambridge History of the Kurds’ July 7, 2021
- Lebanon: Public water system on the verge of collapse, UNICEF warns July 23, 2021
- Iraq: Bomb attack on eve of Eid al-Adha, ‘terrorism knows no bounds’ July 20, 2021
- Gearing up humanitarian assistance for Palestine refugees July 18, 2021
- First Person: ‘Syrians still have ambition and hope’ July 3, 2021
- Syria’s last cross-border aid lifeline must stay open, insist UN humanitarians June 25, 2021