On Monday 18th May 2020, the MENALegalNetwork.org team officially launched the website and social media channels for a dynamic network of lawyers, academics, scholars, practitioners and student working on law and legal developments in the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
Search the Site
@MENALegalNet on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
May 17, 2020
July 13, 2020
- Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?
- The Turkish Model: Can It Be Replicated?
- Bahrain: The Revolution That Wasn't
- Syrian Uprising Raises The Specter Of Sectarian War
- In Post-Gadhafi Libya, Islamists Start To Rise
- Egypt, Tunisia Try To Turn Elections Into Democracy
- Timeline: The Major Events Of The Arab Spring
- Book Review – ‘A Coup in Turkey’ by Jeremy Seal May 5, 2021
- ‘Redefining Deprivation in a Conflict Area’: Reflections from the Research Project Launch May 2, 2021
- Why is Reconciliation so Important in Iraqi Kurdistan? The Case of Anfal April 28, 2021
- How Iran’s 1979 Revolution Affected Sunni Islamists in the Middle East April 26, 2021
- Whose Responsibility Is It? Challenges to UN Responsibility-Sharing Models in Lebanon during COVID-19 April 25, 2021
- Kabul school bombing condemned by senior UN officials May 8, 2021
- Stop evictions in East Jerusalem neighbourhood immediately, UN rights office urges Israel May 7, 2021
- Middle East coordinator calls for new and timely Palestinian election date April 30, 2021
- Revived peace process, lasting calm, and a new constitution needed in Syria April 28, 2021
- Iraq: UN representative calls for ‘stronger protection measures’ after fatal fire in COVID hospital April 25, 2021