On Monday 18th May 2020, the MENALegalNetwork.org team officially launched the website and social media channels for a dynamic network of lawyers, academics, scholars, practitioners and student working on law and legal developments in the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
Search the Site
@MENALegalNet on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
May 17, 2020
- Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?
- The Turkish Model: Can It Be Replicated?
- Bahrain: The Revolution That Wasn't
- Syrian Uprising Raises The Specter Of Sectarian War
- In Post-Gadhafi Libya, Islamists Start To Rise
- Egypt, Tunisia Try To Turn Elections Into Democracy
- Timeline: The Major Events Of The Arab Spring
- A Perfect Storm has Hit Iraq’s Economy October 22, 2020
- A New Region, or Independence? Basra’s Demands Amidst a Local Government Crisis October 21, 2020
- Problematising the Eurocentric Terminology in the Social History of the Gulf States October 12, 2020
- Is Listing the Solution for Kuwait to Escape the Oil Trap? October 7, 2020
- Closing the US Embassy in Baghdad Is the Wrong Answer October 5, 2020
- Coronavirus ‘feeds off instability’, disrupting Israel-Palestine peace efforts October 26, 2020
- UN expresses hope ‘new opportunities’ will arise from Sudan’s recognition of Israel October 24, 2020
- ‘Work in unison’ to promote peace and security in the Persian Gulf region – UN chief October 20, 2020
- Yemen: Combatants ‘have to find strength’ to end fighting, says UN humanitarian official October 18, 2020
- Syria: Humanitarians ‘very concerned’ for thousands still living in Al Hol camp October 16, 2020