On Monday 18th May 2020, the MENALegalNetwork.org team officially launched the website and social media channels for a dynamic network of lawyers, academics, scholars, practitioners and student working on law and legal developments in the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
Search the Site
@MENALegalNet on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
May 17, 2020
- Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?
- The Turkish Model: Can It Be Replicated?
- Bahrain: The Revolution That Wasn't
- Syrian Uprising Raises The Specter Of Sectarian War
- In Post-Gadhafi Libya, Islamists Start To Rise
- Egypt, Tunisia Try To Turn Elections Into Democracy
- Timeline: The Major Events Of The Arab Spring
- Ruling Family Solidarity at the Expense of Bahrain’s Unity December 16, 2020
- Biden’s Impending Billions to Palestine December 15, 2020
- The Future of the Syrian Democratic Forces: One Year after the Liberation of Baghouz and the Turkish Invasion December 14, 2020
- Caught in the Gulf Rivalry: Yemen’s Al Mahra Avoids the War Despite ‘Collateral Militarisation’ December 11, 2020
- Sectarianism to Nationalism Reconsidered December 10, 2020
- First Person: Cheese proves key to survival for Syrian refugee family amid pandemic January 16, 2021
- Israel: Ensure equal COVID-19 vaccine access to Palestinians – UN Independent experts January 14, 2021
- UN officials fear US terrorist designation will hasten famine in Yemen January 14, 2021
- Serious repercussions likely to follow US plan to designate Yemen combatants terrorists, UN warns January 11, 2021
- Saudi Arabia: UN rights expert welcomes ‘positive first step’ toward détente in Gulf January 7, 2021