On Monday 18th May 2020, the MENALegalNetwork.org team officially launched the website and social media channels for a dynamic network of lawyers, academics, scholars, practitioners and student working on law and legal developments in the Countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
Search the Site
@MENALegalNet on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
May 17, 2020
July 13, 2020
- Is The Arab Spring Good Or Bad For The U.S.?
- The Turkish Model: Can It Be Replicated?
- Bahrain: The Revolution That Wasn't
- Syrian Uprising Raises The Specter Of Sectarian War
- In Post-Gadhafi Libya, Islamists Start To Rise
- Egypt, Tunisia Try To Turn Elections Into Democracy
- Timeline: The Major Events Of The Arab Spring
- To Open Opportunities for Women in the MENA, Many Stars Must Align May 18, 2022
- The Energy Dilemma: Russia, Libya and the EU After Ukraine May 16, 2022
- Lebanon on Life Support: How Politics Wrecked a Nation’s Healthcare System May 5, 2022
- Muqtada al-Sadr’s Evolving Post-Election Strategy and the Battle for Iraq’s Political System April 29, 2022
- Ongoing Political Stalemate: The Ramifications of Iraq’s National Elections April 29, 2022
- Syrian refugees in Iraq, risk losing access to basic food supplies May 17, 2022
- Lebanon elections: Guterres calls for ‘swift formation’ of inclusive Government May 17, 2022
- Israel: UN rights chief calls for end to ‘culture of impunity’ May 14, 2022
- UN envoy condemns latest Israeli settlement expansion plan May 12, 2022
- Yemen: $33 million pledged to address decaying oil tanker threat May 11, 2022